L’Équipe Entreprise, and the school boards of the West Island, have partnered in a program to train and certify participants as cook assistants.
The objectives of this partnership are:
- Enable participants to obtain academic recognition (semi-specialized training certificate);
- Enhance participants’ technical and professional training;
- Allow for improved personal and social growth through personalized supervision;
- Improve skills related to the semi-specialized trade of cook assistant;
- Provide participants who are ready with an internship in an established workplace.
The scheduling of the training program is based on the number of participants enrolled.